Cuban Magic Mushrooms
F.S. Earle is an American mycologist who often worked in Cuba, and he discovered the Cuban Cubensis. The name “Cuban” was given due to its Cuban origin. It is termed to be the truest of all members of the Cuban family.
Due to its rooted history, the Cuban magic mushroom is considered royalty in the world of psychedelics. It is also known to have thin stems and little brownish-orange caps. Also, it is easy to be deceived by their potency due to their smallness.
The natural world and your immediate environment become akin to you, and you connect deeper. Interestingly, these things may appear to be breathing, and you find yourself meditative. Funny enough, music and art will sound different or feel so while you grow deeper into a better appreciation of yourself on a more personal level. The usual dose is between 0-5-1.5g. The moderate dose of 2.0-3.5g is the launchpad you need to enter into a 3-6 hours trip. You can read our FAQ page for more details.
- Free shipping for orders of $99 or more
- Your orders are shipped with Canada Post’s Xpresspost which will generally take 2-3 business days to arrive. (with the exception of some rural areas)
- The orders will be shipped based on the time when payment is received, not when order is placed
- Order with payment received between 12am PST – 12 pm PST so shipped will be the same day
- Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day