Psilocybin mushrooms are generally identified as magic mushrooms or shrooms. They belong to polyphyletic – a common class of fungi that includes psilocybin and psilocin. According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administrations, Psilocybin is recognized as one of the most popular psychedelics.
Dosage of Psilocybin Mushrooms
The Dosage of mushrooms holding psilocybin depends on the psilocybin and psilocin content of the mushroom which can differ significantly among and within the similar kinds but is typically nearby 0.5–2.0% of the dehydrated mass of the mushroom. Over 5 g is most of the time acknowledged as a massive dose including 5.0 grams of condensed mushroom usually referred to as a “fearless dose”.
Method of Growing Psilocybin Mushrooms
Although it can be enticing to begin with a growing kit, simply start from scratch and it’ll work just as well. These growing kits contain a mycelium substrate – a material under the mushrooms. However, you can grow your own product, which also lowers the risk of contamination. You will learn a lot more about how to grow psilocybin mushrooms.
Warning; Always assure safe and good hygienics before starting: diffuse an air sanitizer, completely sanitize your equipment and covers, etc. You don’t need a very large space or a very huge garden, but your environment should be as sterile as possible.
Materials required to plant mushrooms aren’t hard to find, however, finding syringes can be a bit challenging. These syringes contain spores and are used when planting them in a substrate. Thus, research well to find a good supplier.
What kind of variety should be chosen?
If you are really interested in growing psilocybin mushrooms you’ll need to pick on species and strain. The Psilocybe cubensis B+ and Golden Teacher Mushrooms are among the most common types for novices. While not as strong as others, like Penis Envy, they’re reportedly highly accepting of sub-optimal and changeable conditions.
All you need a variety of things. These include:
- Spore syringe, 10-12 cc
- Organic brown rice flou
- Vermiculite, medium
- Drinking water
- 12 Shoulderless half-pint
- jars with lids
- Hammer and a little nail
- Scaling cup
- Mixing bowl
- Heavy-duty tin foil
- Long cooking pot
- Small towel
- Micropore tape
- Clear plastic storage box,
- Drill with a ¼-inch drill bit
- Mist spray bottle
- With help of a mallet and nail, make four holes downward in each of the lids
- In every jar, mix ⅔ cup vermiculite and ¼ cup water in the mixing pot.
- Drain excess water using the disinfected strainer.
- Add ¼ cup brown rice powder per half-pint jar to the pot and combine it with the moistened vermiculite.
- Avoid packing them too tightly.
- Fill the jars
- Sterile the top with alcohol disinfectant
- Cover the jars tightly with a sheet of dry vermiculite to protect the substrate from contaminants
- Secure the edges of the foil around the corners of the jar to restrict water and condensation
- Put the towel into the cooking pot
- Fix the tight-fitting lid on the pot
- Leave to steam for 75-90 minutes
- Allow it to cool for several hours
- Sanitize and prepare the syringe
- Heat your syringe until it glows red hot
- Don’t touch the syringe with your hands
- Shake the syringe for full fusion of the spores
- Avoid direct sunlight and high temperature
- Now wait for the mycelium to grow
- White, fluffy-looking mycelium will begin to rise within 7 – 14 days
- After 3 to 4 weeks you’ll see them growing well
- Leave for extra seven days to enable the mycelium to increase its hold on the substrate.
Preparing the grow chamber
- Get your synthetic storage vessel
- Drill ¼-inch holes unevenly, two inches separate all over the vessels
- Set your perlite into a strainer under a cool tap water
- Repeat the procedure for a layer of perlite roughly 4-5 inches deep
- Clean the cakes one at a time under a cold tap to remove any loose vermiculite
- Fill your mixing bowl with dry vermiculite.
- Transfer to grow chamber
- Optimize and monitor
- Your mushrooms or fruits will look like small white lumps before budding into “pins.”
- After 5-12 days, they’ll be ready to harvest.
- Cut it as soon as possible because they’ll start to lose energy as they mature.
The next step would be to place your order of magic mushrooms at Mungus Shrooms! This is perhaps one of the best magic mushrooms Online Shrooms Dispensary in Canada. Not only do they provide quality mushrooms, but they handle orders amazingly from start to finish. Head over to Mungus Shrooms and place your order today!
Mungus Shrooms is a Mushroom online dispensary committed to providing the finest quality of magic mushrooms, Microdoses of psilocybe mushrooms, Edibles and much more to customers anywhere in Canada. If you have any queries, feel free to visit their website www.mungus.com. They currently have a promo code of 15% off Mush15.